**MIND POWER EXERCISE**
SUPER HUMAN MIND POWER is not a fantasy. Here’s the science behind it… and an ancient Shaolin mind power exercise you can do to prove it to yourself.
We all know that we are composed of atoms. But what are atoms made of?
Physicists say atoms are composed of electrons, protons and neutrons – but are actually point particles. Point particles have no mass and occupy no space, and are therefore not affected by time.
Plus an electron isn’t a thinga t all, but only a point of quantum possibility.
So, we are composed of elements that have no mass, occupy no space, are not affected by time and that no one has ever seen. We are each pure potential or possibility.
Modern day physics, psychology and philosophy all show us that reality is truly not what it seems.
We can only perceive reality through our five senses – which must also be composed of point particles because they are part of our physical experience which is composed of point particles.
Let’s start with vision
When you look at a tree, photons of light reflected from the tree focus on the retina of your eye. Your eye, in turn, releases a flow of electrical impulses which are sent to your brain’s visual cortex. This is then converted into an image of a tree by your brain.
Is the tree really real? What you’re actually experiencing is an image generated in your mind. And by the way, photons are also classed as point particles – they don’t exist either. Everything you see, hear, taste, touch or smell has been create by your brain from data received by your sensory organs. However real all this may seem to you, it’s all based on your interpretation of mental images and feelings constructed entirely within your mind.
Dreams Have the Same Reality
So… this takes us to dreams and visualizations. When we are awake the reality we experience is created from our sensory data input and our mental interpretation of what is happening outside us. The same process of reality generation occurs in dreams, lucid dreams, and visualizations. Brain uses the same neurons to see an apple as it does to dream of, or use your mind power to visualize, an apple.
So, what’s the difference? REALLY NONE.
You are NOT a passive observer of a randomly created world – you are the active CREATOR of the world you dream of, visualize, and actually observe and live in.
A Mind Power Secret of Shaolin Monks
What follows is a mind power exercise that has been known for thousands of years.
1) Plant your feet shoulder width apart, and balance your weight comfortably over both feet.
2) Raise one arm out to the side of your body to the height of your shoulder — the palm facing up and with your fingers comfortably outstretched. Bend your arm at the elbow just slightly.
3) Breathe deeply through your nose. Exhale slowly – taking about 6 seconds to complete the exhale, then inhale deeply.
4) Focus your mind on a point about two and a half inches below your navel. This is your body’s center of gravity.
5) With each new breath, imagine this point getting brighter and brighter until it has the power of the sun.
6) Now, imagine power emanating from this sun. See it travel through your entire body… up into your outstretched arm … and all the way out to your fingertips.
7) Then see this energy radiate out your finger tips to the limits of the universe.
8) Now have one or more people try to bend your arm (naturally – not against the joint) by applying pressure slowly at first… then gradually applying more and more force.
9) Do NOT use your muscle power to resist them. Only use your imagination – the power of your mind – nothing else.
You will find, to your amazement and theirs, that they are completely unable to bend your arm even if they are physically very strong. This is not a trick – it is 100% proof of the super power of the truly focused and connected mind. You have the mind power to create anything in your life you can possibly imagine! Super human mind power CAN be learned and developed!